Fucking BT

I’m fucking livid with BT – every time they do any work on our local phone Exchange they fuck our internet for a week, sometimes two weeks. It’s fucking infuriating.

It’s happened again tonight & I swear if it’s not working when I get up in the morning BT are getting a fucking furious me on the phone. I don’t care that I’m with Sky, it’s BT’s fucking staff that are fucking shit up so they are who I’m going to shout at.

It happened a few weeks ago & it took them 10 days to fix it. I’m not waiting another 10 days for BT to do fuck all – this problem is being fixed once and for all.

Obviously I’ll tell Sky too – they can shout at them too so they’ll have it coming from both sides.

Had my One S replaced – the signal was crap on it & it was repeasdly sending text messages. The replaced one seems much better. Haven’t tested the text messages yet but the signal seems better.

Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Fucking BT

1. hat cat says:

{link snipped} you’re famous

2. hat cat says:

Tor? You think I would goto all that trouble just to email a fool like you? hah. this is my real ip. anyway, what did you steal from the shop?

• ssmmdd says:

Nothing, as that quite clearly isn’t me.

It helps that I was ~250 miles away from Leeds when the incident happened. And I can’t see me driving or travelling ~250 to Leeds just to rob a shop.

Also, please stop with your spamming of this bullshit, or I will refer this matter to the Police.

3. hat cat says:

oh its definitely you, angry potato man. your gf is even in the shot walking behind you. maybe they just want to speak to you as a potential witness. either way, digging your head into the sand and pretending it’s not you is not the way forward with things like this. i simply thought i’d alert you so you could speak to them voluntarily before they track you down thats all. goodnight xx

• ssmmdd says:

Since you posted a comment twice, for reasons I’m not exactly sure (a bit miffed that WordPress is marking your comments as Spam?) I deleted the shorter post and decided to reply to this one.

oh its definitely you, angry potato man.”

Firstly, no it’s not. I’ll go into why later. Also, what? ‘Angry potato man’? I’ve been called some things in my life, but that’s a new one.

your gf is even in the shot walking behind you.”

Erm, no she’s not. Anyone who knows me and know what my girlfriend looks like will instantly conclude that she looks nothing like her. Which leads me to believe you know sod all about me and are just being ridiculous. Not only that, but she’s holding some sort of box or carry case – I wonder if she’s actually working there, just an innocent bystander? Regardless, I do not know her.

maybe they just want to speak to you as a potential witness.”

For your information, I called West Yorkshire Police, to see if I could get any further information & if there were any marks on my record. Turns out, just as I thought, that my record is still as clean as a whistle & the Police had and still have no intention of contacting me for any reason regarding the crime.

I’m not digging my head in the sand. If I was, I wouldn’t be replying to you & I wouldn’t have called WYPolice to find out more information. As it stands, I’m not a suspect or a witness to this crime, the Police have no interest in speaking to me regarding the crime and that’s where it ends.

goodnight

Oh no, this isn’t goodnight – this is goodbye. Your quite frankly pathetic attempts to get a rise out of me have failed, all you have done is made yourself look like a complete retard on my website because you’re not ‘alerting me’ to the issue – you’re spamming the link and putting stupid comments, to try to make me look silly. However, you’re the one looking silly, as the people I know who I’ve spoken to about this have said that, while there are resemblances, the person in the picture is quite clearly not me and that the girl in the background is very clearly not my girlfriend. As far as I’m concerned, the matter is over and dealt with and I will be ignoring all posts you make about this from now on.

4. hat cat says:

Your reply is so long, I will paraphrase and respond to what i deem to be relevant parts only. Hope that’s ok?

“I called West Yorkshire Police, to see if I could get any further information & if there were any marks on my record…..the Police have no interest in speaking to me regarding the crime and that’s where it ends…while there are resemblances, the person in the picture is quite clearly not me and that the girl in the background is very clearly not my girlfriend.”

Dumbass – if the police knew your name/identity, why would they then put your photo on their website and appeal for the public to tell them who you are?! I fail to understand what the point of calling them was. “oh hi there, i wondered if i am wanted for any crimes? no? that’s great, i can sleep easy at night”? fool – never seen back to the future? you did wrong in the past. the authorities are seeking to ascertain your identity right now, in the present. in the future, they will know your identity, at which point they will speak to you. how they are meant to put a “mark” on your “clean as a whistle” record without knowing who you are and just knowing what you look like is, frankly, beyond me. think it through before you start typing paragraphs of backpedalling nonsense kthx. great site btw. wanna sell?

• ssmmdd says:

I know I said I would ignore any more posts you made, but this extra bit is required:

While on the phone to said WYPolice, I gave them the link to my Facebook profile (and before you start with the “omg you could have given him anyone’s Facebook page” bullshit, I got him to check my mobile number on there, call it while I was on the phone with him to confirm that page was mine, which he was satisfied with) and I also gave them my current address and all the other information they might have needed, so that if they do need to contact me, they can do. Happy now? What else do you want me to do, drive up to Leeds, go into the station and say “Hey guys, the person in the picture looks like me, can you please confirm it’s not so I can get this whole retarded bollocks over and done with?”? I think not, if they think it’s me, they’ll contact me. If they don’t, they won’t contact me. Hopefully now you can drop this, but I have a suspicion that you find this immensely fun, which is why I’ll be ignoring you.

Great site? It’s a WordPress install with a theme – it isn’t exactly hard to do, it took me all of about 5 mins. Why on earth would you want to buy it? Unless you mean the domain, in which case: Not a chance.

Now that that’s been cleared up, the ignoring will commence. Have a good life.